Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What should I keep with me when I'm moving?
- We recommend keeping anything you and/or your family will need that day, such as toilet paper, snacks, phone chargers, a toothbrush and toothpaste, etc. You'll also want to keep any medications and important paperwork with you, just in case.
- How do I pick the right mover?
- Research movers in your area and read their reviews. As you build a list of reputable movers, you can start contacting each one for a moving quote. When talking to movers, be sure to ask about their schedule and if they will be available for your moving dates. Collect all the information you can on scheduling, pricing, insurance, and anything else specific to your move. From there, you should be able to pick the mover that best fits your needs. Get started with your search by calling us at 941-320-1784!
- How do I measure the square footage of a room?
- To get the square footage of a room, take a tape measure and measure the length and width of the area. Once you have these measurements, multiply the length by the width to get the square footage.
- How do I change my address?
- Don't forget to change your address during your move! To change your address, please visit usps.com/move.
- Can you help me move in my area?
- We can help you move anywhere in Florida! While we're local movers in the Sarasota area, we can help you move to and from any city in the state,
- Can you provide last-minute moves?
- We'll try our best to accommodate your moving schedule, so if you need to move last-minute, call us right away. Contact Two Brothers and a Truck to check our availability for your last-minute move request at 941-320-1784.
- Can you move me on the weekend?
- Of course! Two Brothers and a Truck offers weekend moving dates every week to fit your schedule. We recommend you schedule your weekend move as far in advance as possible to accommodate your schedule.
- Can you move me from a 3rd, 4th, 5th, or higher floor apartment?
- Yes, we can move you from an apartment or condo on any floor. Just let us know the details when we're arranging your moving quote.
- Do you cover office moves?
- We sure can! Two Brothers and a Truck can do any commercial move. Let us take care of packing and transporting all your office equipment and supplies to your new location.
- Do you offer packing and unpacking services?
- In addition to moving and junk removal services, we also offer packing and unpacking services. Let us know while we work up your quote that you'd like our packing services, and we can handle the rest!
- Do you have any moving tips?
- No two moves are the same, but we do have some general tips we'd recommend to anyone with an upcoming move. Visit our moving tips page for all of our expert tips!
JUNK REMOVAL FAQ
- How does Two Brothers and a Truck charge for junk removal services?
- Our junk removal pricing is based on the amount of junk you need removed by our trucks. Please call 941-320-1784 to receive a quote.
- Can you take large items?
- Definitely! Whether you need mattresses, appliances, or large electronics removed, Two Brothers and a Truck can get it done.
- Can I book a junk removal job along with my move?
- Yes, junk removal services can be added into your moving quote.
- How do I prepare for a junk removal service?
- The first step we recommend you take is separating unwanted items from items you want to keep. If any items are too heavy to separate, please don't attempt to move it yourself. You can start a list of items or tag items you'd like us to remove while you're preparing.
- What types of payment does Two Brothers and a Truck accept?
- We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards..
- How much does Two Brothers and a Truck cost?
- The cost for your move will depend on the exact services needed. Two Brothers and a Truck charges based on hours of work completed and services performed. To get started on a moving quote, give us a call at 941-320-1784.
- What factors may affect my move cost?
- Factors such as distance to your move destination, amount of items, additional services such as junk removal, packing costs, etc. can all factor into your moving cost. For a complete quote, please call us today.